- $2 billion verdict for victims of torture during dictatorship of Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos, one of the largest personal injury awards in U.S. history.
- $4 million settlement for parents and children exposed to contaminated milk products.
- Multi-million dollar results for clients injured by medical malpractice.
Since its founding in 1978, the Honolulu, Hawaii based Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder has earned a reputation as a leader in serious Hawaii personal injury, class action and other complex civil litigation.
Awards & Honors
- 2010 - Present Hawaii Super Lawyers
- Trial Lawyer of the Year Award Finalist
- First Woman President, Hawaii State Bar Association
- Solo Practitioner of the Year, American Bar Association
- Outstanding Woman Lawyer, Hawaii Women Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in Hawaii, Honolulu Magazine (1997-Present)
- Graduated in Top 10% at U.C. Berkeley Law School