- Medical Malpractice - At the Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder we help injured patients receive the financial compensation they deserve for serious injuries caused by the medical mistake--care not received, care not administered promptly, or improper care--of hospitals, doctors, anesthesiologists, residents, nurses, technicians, nursing homes and nursing facilities, and other health care personnel and institutions.
- Injured Travelers - The Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder helps injured travelers get the financial compensation and justice they deserve. We have proven liability in personal injury cases of all types, from individual tourists involved in accidents to complex litigation that affect thousands of people
- Defective Products - The Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder believes when products injure a person, enforcement of manufacturers’ legal accountability to consumers helps make products safer and better for all of us.
- Complex Litigation - The Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder has established its excellent reputation by aggressively, efficiently and successfully representing clients in a wide range of substantive legal areas, including medical malpractice, securities, defective products, class action lawsuits, discrimination, and human rights.
- Class Actions - The Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder has achieved multi-million dollar results for our clients in class action cases.
- Employment Law - The Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder provides a wide range of legal services to enforce the rights of employees. We litigate individual and class action claims for discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, wage and hour violations and unfair competition in federal and state court and in administrative forums.
- Human Rights - The Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder has led the legal fight in remedying the abuses of civil and human rights to provide recovery for victims worldwide.
- Native Hawiian Rights - Sherry P. Broder was the chief attorney for the Office of Hawaiian Affairs, a state agency dedicated to the interests of indigenous Native Hawaiians, from 1986 to 2002. She continues to defend OHA against attacks on its constitutionality.
- Accidents - The Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder delivers financial results and brings relief to clients for injuries suffered in accidents. If you have been injured, physically as well as emotional trauma, you may be able to recover money for your pain and suffering as well as financial loss as a result of an accident. Sherry P. Broder's deep understanding of the legal, insurance, and design issues in accident cases comes from more than 30 years of experience as an attorney, public advocate, and educator.