The Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder delivers financial results and brings relief to clients for injuries suffered in accidents. If you have been injured, physically as well as emotional trauma, you may be able to recover money for your pain and suffering as well as financial loss as a result of an accident. Sherry P. Broder's deep understanding of the legal, insurance, and design issues in accident cases comes from more than 30 years of experience as an attorney, public advocate, and educator.
The Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder strives to ensure clients receive comprehensive representation to help guide clients from the initial shock of the accident to the closure of delivering fair compensation for injuries and losses.
The Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder represents clients involved in:
- Automobile accidents: Car accidents can be devastating: death of a loved one, serious bodily injury, expensive hospital bills, lost time at work, and lengthy recuperation periods. If you or a loved one have been involved in a traffic accident, the Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder can help. Sherry P. Broder’s years of experience have contributed to her expertise of the legal, insurance, and roadway design issues.
- Bike accidents: Enjoying the outdoors on a bicycle, for commuting or pleasure, is one of many unique treasures of Hawaii. Unfortunately, the reality of very few bikepaths and drivers not giving cyclists the attention the law requires or respect on the road cyclists deserve, lead to serious injuries. Adding to the injury is the confusion of how to get compensation.
- Pedestrian accidents: A person is no match for a moving vehicle. Even with stronger pedestrian laws in Hawaii, the law is not always obeyed, leading to tragic deaths and injuries.
- Workplace and industrial accidents: Whether in the office or on assignment, Sherry P. Broder understands that accidents happen while on the job.
- Third-party liability: Where others cause your injury, the Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder works for you to determine liability.
- Accidents outside Hawaii: The Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder understands with national and international work and leisure activities, people can be injured by accidents all over the world. The Law Offices of Sherry P. Broder represents clients beyond the shores of Hawaii.